You are free to write about anything Big Data related, however, we do have a few guidelines and disclaimers you should consider, which we have explained below. Please contact us if you have any questions!
- Your writing must be original.
- We will not accept posts that have been previously published, either in print or on the Internet.
- By submitting a post, you agree not to publish it anywhere else.
- You are welcome to post a summary on your website or blog with a link to the post.
- The length of your post should be between 500 and 800 words.
- We allow up to three byline links.
- Byline links include: your blog or website, your “About” page, and your social media usernames.
- We do not accept submissions that can be considered advertisements or sponsored posts.
- If you’re interested in either of these, please see our advertising section.
Your post will be copyedited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantial changes, we will email the edited post to notify you.
We understand that writing a post takes a lot of time and effort. While we appreciate the effort, we are not obligated to publish it. Posts are published at our discretion. If we do not approve of your post, we are under no obligation to explain why as we do not have the time to provide detailed responses to all of our contributors. We take the integrity of this blog very seriously, and will only publish posts we believe valuable to our readers.
If your post meets these guidelines, please email it to us for consideration. We cannot guarantee an immediate response due to the high volume of submissions. Please include a byline explaining what you do, as well as your blog and social media addresses. Your post should be included in the body of your email, please do not send your post as an attachment.
If we reject your post, you are free to publish it anywhere else you would like. The Terrific Data team thanks you for your interest in our blog. We strive to provide data driven professionals with the latest Big Data news and information. Education is a collaborative process and we realize it is impossible to do this without your help. We look forward to hearing from you!